Sunday, February 06, 2011

***

there was a boy, he screamed my name,
his lungs were tired standing before my window,
so I thought It would be a kind thing to let him in.
we kissed and played restless for a while,
but
I was just eager to bleed.
September came and my illusion
was standing naked before me.
So I left.
There was a boy,
he used to send me letters.
we played the same rhythm
of misery.
We danced and played games
and drank tea spiked up with vodka
and we had atrocious sushi dinners
and we fought
and we yelled
and we made love.
December came
and
I left.
I am not mean,
I just am what I am.
I see him on the couch,
and I remember how much I used to love him.
Daddy taught me how to laugh,
but Daddy taught me how to cry,
and Daddy knows I am one strange little girl,
and I am going to a quit place,
where I can spite and spit
my egos.
Oh, how I loved you,
but I was never in love,
'cause Daddy told me
I can only choose that once.
And I,
being blind I made my choice
long time ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home