Wednesday, June 20, 2007

saltimbaco

I cannot stay still
my eyeballs bounce between red and violet
as I glide back and forward on this arc
my circus in the clouds
explodes in multicolored glass drops.
7 ways to deceive a thought,
twisted in this garden of desires.
I cut my fingers once
and poppies cover your bewildered lips
I cut my fingers twice
and tropics move to the north pole
I cut my eyelids
and Moses drowns in my saliva
he splits my tongue,
waves burn my thighs
for fire could reach me not.
moist psalms embalmed in this voodoo prayer,
somewhere, on a narrow shore,
between the nexus and the plexus,
I pierce your silhouette,
a tiny shadow carved on my palms.
I cannot stay still
I am a sky acrobat,
I dance on 7 strings,
no ground could swallow me,
my dreams weaved this web of air beneath me.
my mother is an axiom
my father is an answer,
still I am not a question,
but a fact.
we are impossible,
my breath would make you choke,
so let me dance on my 7 strings alley,
I shall sing you my story,
my lovers name?
that I cannot remember,
a hidden face I have inside my womb,
it will take me ten more beginnings of ourselves
to recall you,
ten more endings
to resemble you.
I cannot stay still,
this vertigo dresses my skin,
so naked I cannot be.
the sun spills its rays over my head,
a remaining of the moon I am,
yesterday is my cradle...
watch where you shine,
that is my shadow you're dissolving
watch where you step,
those are my dreams you're wandering on.
I cannot stay still.
I dance through this valley of your egos
and 7 strings keep me suspended.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home